*Thus saith the Lord ? But God didn’t say a word!*

 

 Hearing is good, in fact it’s a wonderful prophetic gift, but much more, discerning is key, a man can hear in a prophetic atmosphere and what he heard is not from God, meanwhile, it may be good.

I was in a meeting one day, and a prophet was ministering, he called me out among the crowd, he said to me that certain part of my body is giving me a medical challenge,he pointed the microphone to my mouth, well, I responded “no sir” and my response was no because I had no such challenge. In the realm of the spirit, it will become a law if I pitifully said yes or out of emotional blackmail, then I might have to suffer what God wasn’t aware of, a fowl spirit-sponsored statement  can become a law if man doesn’t renounce it as soon as it came. 

(Gen 3:10-12) Adam said ‘I heard your voice and I hid because I am naked’

God responded by asking “who told you you’re naked?

Truly, he was naked, and truly God had created him naked, but now, there is a medium (satan) that had given him that information, the information you’re receiving can be true, but the source of that information validates or invalidates it.

It can be good and it’s not God, but it can never be God and it’s not good.

(Matt 16:23) Though Peter brought a good counsel to Jesus, but Jesus discerned it is not a word from good, those things you heard may be good, but you need to discern where it’s coming from. That is why God thought SAMUEL first, discernment, until he discerned, God didn’t stop calling his name.

Remember, it may be a good thing you have seen or heard, it might even be  from a prophet, but take it home and lock it in your prayer chamber and ask, from where has this word come from?

(Act 16:16) though the testimony is that Paul is a servant of God, but that was not a statement by the spirit of God, a familiar spirit can testify you’re doing well, they can even join your evangelism team, they will tell the truth just so they can enter to sow weed that you won’t have a choice than allow grow with the wheat. will be judged is the source of that information and not the information itself as it were

Hananiah said the Babylonian  exile would last for two years( a relieving message) Jeremiah said it would last 70 years(quite disturbing message) God has not always come to speak what you want to hear, but what he wants you to know, much more than hearing, may the Lord give you the grace to discern the source you’re hearing from

Comments

  1. It can be good and it’s not God, but it can never be God and it’s not good. Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm…
    Thanks for this sir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sovereignty of God in Human Weakness

The God of Joseph, the fulfiller of promises.